Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Seeing Again

I fight and I fight,
When what I seek requires no battle.
It was here all along,
It has always been here,
Just waiting to be discovered again.
Why do I do this I ask myself?
Why am I so blind?
How can I not see what is in front of me?
How can I miss reality?
The veil serves a purpose I realize,
Sometimes to see you must first be blind.
Like a baby entering the world for the first time,
To see you must be looking in the first place.
This I have come to understand,
So now I look and wonder.
Now I see what I could not see before.
It will change I know,
This thing I have come to see.
And then I will set out once again,
To discover that which I can no longer see.
Only to realize it was there all along.
Again...

Tonight's lesson? To see reality as it is you must first question your thinking as it is.  When you question your thoughts they let go of you and reality becomes your new vision.

Here is another clip from Peaceful Warrior that resonates with this lesson.

1 comment: