Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Birthday Wish

“Hi Daddy!” she says,
Her beautiful eyes radiate her soul.
My angel I think to myself,
God’s gift to me.
Amazing you are,
Everything you do is such a joy.
Your laughter, your smile, your kisses,
My heart overflows with love.
Your presence is so brilliant,
I lose myself in your sight.
It’s God I know,
He shines through you so clearly.
Your daddy I am,
And it’s an honor to be.
I will love you without measure,
I will pour my soul into yours.
You are a blessing from God,
One I could never have dreamed of.
You remind me that life is precious,
And I never want to miss a moment.
Amanda, your name means lovable.
And for eternity I will love you.
Happy 2nd birthday babe,
From your papi who adores you.

The lesson? When your heart sings, let it out.

3 comments:

  1. Bryan this is so beautiful!!! your words are so beautiful that i cant describe it!!!!!!!!! you and shirley are both blessesd!!! and we are blessed to be your family...love you primo.
    Nelsy...

    ReplyDelete