Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nowhere - Now Here

Nothing… No thoughts, words, or pictures. Empty.
Now that I’m here what will I do?
Sounds. I can still hear them. What are they saying?
“What are they saying,” they say. Not very helpful.
“Enjoy yourself… you’re here.” Ok.
The vastness of this place is amazing. Light and dark at the same time.
Where’s the floor? The ceiling? The walls?
Nope, nothing here. Only space. Only way I can describe it.
I see with no eyes. How is this possible?
It’s cool though. Very refreshing. I like it.
You’re here with me but how can that be.
I’m nowhere and now you are here.
You look different. Not like your usual self.
What did you used to look like?
Can’t remember in this place. Did you even exist?
Doesn’t matter anyway, let’s move on.
I should come here more often. It’s nice.
Not too much to see, do, think, or worry about.
Wish it was like this all the time.
The light there, what’s that.
Blink, blink. Snap back.
Where am I? Nowhere again.
Maybe now here. Oh well.

The lesson? Take time to let yourself fall into the moment. It will refresh your spirit and perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment