Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lose to Win

“Go hang your glory on the wall… there comes a time when castles fall… and all that’s left is shifting in the sand.”

To get to the other side of this journey I will have to die – to myself that is. That’s the castle that must fall so the glory may reside with God.

My last two runs have been different. I’m able to lose myself in the moment quicker and keep my pace up longer. It’s funny… just a few months ago running 10 minutes felt like it would kill me. Running was something I feared. Now it’s something I love.

Tonight’s lesson is to face things in life that you fear. With God’s help they may actually strengthen you. In addition, you may come to love them.

Lose to win. Trust your heart. That’s the message of the song below.

No comments:

Post a Comment