Friday, July 30, 2010

Learning to See

While I was running the other night I blinked and one of my contacts fell out. The end result was I could see clearly out of one eye, but not the other. The next day this caused me a serious headache.

Life is like that right now. Some things seem clear and others blurry. Trying to reconcile them is also making my head hurt (and probably my wife's head as well).

To resolve the contact situation I went to my eye doctor and he gave me a spare contact lense (I ran out of contacts and my prescription expired).

Logic would say I also need to go to someone to help me with my life issue right now. I need someone to help me gain clarity again. Maybe that someone is inside of me and I’m just too blind to see him. Interesting thought.

The lesson? Seek and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Knock and the door shall be opened. You don't need sight to do this. Only vision.

Maybe I need to start training to see with “no eyes” like Frank Dux.

No comments:

Post a Comment