Tuesday, November 9, 2010

R2ML: Resurrection

“I still have something to say.” That’s the thought I had as I ran tonight.

My intention was to complete my 10 mile running journey and put this blog to rest. The idea being the journey was over and I would not have anything more to say. Oddly enough, I’ve been having more thoughts than ever and I’m at a loss as to what to do with them other than write them down here. Also, I’ve been a mild funk since completing the Army 10-Mile and running and blogging help me clear my head.

On every journey there is always a return phase. Maybe this is my return. I’ll call it R2ML: Resurrection because I’m alive again and loving it. Guess I’ll need to come up with another adventure soon.

To keep in the spirit of my previous blog post structure, here is tonight’s lesson.

“If you’re livin’, if you’re breathin’… you’ve got something to say… and no one can say it like you do, God is love and love speaks through you…”

Here’s the song I pulled that lesson from.

No comments:

Post a Comment