Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Is there a Plan?

Does God have a plan for my life?

I sure hope He does, because right now I could use a plan. A well laid out one with clear steps preferably. But that’s not how life works is it? You generally have to step out in faith and hope first. And when you do, God makes a way for you.

The problem is I’m tired. Tired of trying and not having much to show for my faith. At least not the things I had hoped to see. You know. Like being able to pay my bills without worry, the patience to not take offense at others, and the belief that no matter what happens life will work out alright.

What’s the lesson in all of this? To be honest I’d rather not hear it but it has something to do with trusting God’s timing. I’ve been told He doesn’t come too soon or too late. He shows up at the perfect time because He is perfect. I’m nowhere near perfect so I’ll bet on this promise.

Here’s a song that connects with the spirit of the message tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Love the song my friend! Since you stepped out and gave your time and friendship to me things have begun to roll. God is doing amazing things with just the logo you created for me. Things are going to fly and you believed in my dream. :)

    ReplyDelete