Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crazy Dreams

“Don’t fear the next step. Just take it.” This is the thought I had tonight.

But what if I don’t know what the next step is? Then I’ll just keep running I guess.

Chasing dreams is a messy business. They can be elusive and distant, or so close you can feel them. Maybe they don’t want you to catch them because they would stop being a dream. What if their purpose is to keep you moving forward?

I don’t know. Sounds crazy to me. But then again a dose of crazy here and there is good for the soul. It reminds me I'm human after all. It reminds me that I need God.

Tonight’s lesson? Dreams would be no fun if they weren’t crazy. They also seem to come true when you have nothing left to turn to but them.

Here’s a song that resonates with this lesson. It’s from a “Rad” ‘80s clip. If you like the song it's "With You" by John Farnham.

No comments:

Post a Comment