Friday, October 22, 2010

Into the Deep

In the end it's just you and the fire in your heart,
The praise, inspiration, and glory will fade.
Who will you be then?
Will you know the truth?
How did you get here to begin with?
Shouldn’t you have died along the way?
Step after step you took,
Running into the unknown.
What will be waiting for you,
You can only wonder.
It doesn’t matter now,
Just run with all your heart.
Remember I am there,
In every step you take.
I’ll never leave you,
I’ll never let you down.
You had the will to choose,
And you chose Me.
That means something you know,
More than is understood at times.
Let go now.
Trust in Me.
I am with you.
I love you... remember this kiddo.
You were created to do this.

No lesson tonight. You are the lesson.

Here's a video to help you clear your mind and relax. Remember to enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment