Friday, October 15, 2010

Going Home... Again

Through my children I am reborn. Not in a way that imposes my dreams but in a way that releases theirs. Life is beautiful I tell them. Everyday magic still exists. You have the power to shape your life. God dwells within you. Are the embodiment of His greatness.

Life is not supposed to be a place of torment and needless suffering. It’s a journey to find yourself. In doing so you come to understand your Creator in way that transcends human understanding. Life will have its pain, but it serves a purpose. To realize the light you must have awareness of the dark. In this reality at least and it’s the only one I know right now.

Life means something. You have to discover and live that something. To do this you must venture into the unknown. When the unknown becomes known you will understand the meaning of it all. You might even realize you are home and it's where you belong. That is tonight’s lesson.

Here’s a song that connects with this lesson.

2 comments:

  1. This post really speaks to where I am today and is a relief to read. Pastor Rick Warren, who wrote the Purpose Drive Life, said (paraphrase) "It's unrealistic to see our struggles as individual and our strengths as universal when the exact opposite is true."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback and quote Peggy. I'm inspired to hear this post connected with you. Rick's quote reminds me that we are all in this thing together. At the same time, we each have the individual power to change things.

    ReplyDelete