Saturday, February 12, 2011

Aligning Stars

“He’s amazing.” That’s the thought I had yesterday as I watched my son walk into his school.

Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about my purpose in life at this moment in time. I’ve been so consumed trying to “make things happen” and “keeping up” that I sometimes miss what’s right in front of me.

I believe in chasing dreams and doing the extraordinary. I love pushing myself to realize deeper truths about life. I love sharing my passion for life with others. But none of this compares to my purpose right now – to guide my children into discovering and living their own purpose.

With a 4th baby on the way in a few weeks I’m struggling to align stars. But do I really have the power to align stars? I don’t know. But I know God does. Maybe I need to let Him do His thing. Maybe all I need to do to live my purpose right now is love and trust. This makes sense to me.

Today’s lesson is to remember the power love has to align our life around the purpose God placed in our hearts when He created us.

Here’s a song to inspire this lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment